How to Raise a Dragon How to Raise a Dragon

fantastic!!!!

i loved it so much simple yet fun and original ohhh btw is made in flash

UFA UFA

good

good to be honest i love it great work and if anyone can reply does anyone know any action script codes for a game like this but im planning mine not to do with ufo's and different enemys and such but yeah any codes ;)

Aqua Slug Aqua Slug

Alright

It's a nice parody but the sound was boring and repetitive and the controls were god awful. Didn't deserve 1st place.

Animania Animania

Very Fun.

I thought your game was very fun and I congratulate you on your creativity. It's nice to see a good fun game, that is simple and lacks violence. You don't see so much of them games on Newgrounds.
Ignore all the flamers, your game is something to be proud of and it was very well put together. Well done and thankyou :)

R!SE R!SE

Funnest game ever!

This has to be the funnest most hilarious flash game ive ever played!!! Great job!!

BUGHUNT! BUGHUNT!

Great!

Great game, simple but addictive, very nice features added too, such as the time of day thing, that's very original, very kool!
Reminded me a little bit of Wik And The Fable Of Souls.

Jak 3: Gold Edition Jak 3: Gold Edition

Boring....

Boring as hell, i couldn't get past the bit where you had to get up that hill to jump the genius. Jak sucks anyway, this would have been a good game if it was a completely new idea of your own, but you tried to remake a game that my little 6 year old brother plays, and you didn't even do a good job.

I would never be able to make something like this of course, but still, it could have been much better.

Oh and what's with the Battlefield 2 music eh?!?!?!?!

Hobbit Rampage Hobbit Rampage

:D

Very nice game, really fun too, you must have put alot of work into this. It reminds me of rayman for some reason :S lol.

Hope to see more games from GoG :D

Excite Bike - Trouble Excite Bike - Trouble

snore.....zzz....z..z....z...zzzzzzzz

Bbbbbbbooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnggggg
ggggg!!!!

Overrun II Overrun II

lol

Sorry, i just didn't like it, it was boring as fuck, but still a good concept, and quite well put together. The idea of upgraddes and stuff was good :)